$25 Gift Card - 1st and 2nd Grade students, help us design an engaging reading app
We are offering $25 Target gift cards for children to help us in a 1 hour study on how reading engages them. We will have your child try out a new digital reading lesson and give us feedback on what they liked and didn't like about the process. If your child is willing, we'd also like to have them wear eye tracking glasses and wear sensors that help us measure engagement. This study will only be going on the week of April 10th (it's a short one), so please sign up now. If you are interested, email me directly at Hedman@buildempathy.com
Include in your email the following information.
1. What time is your child available this week (including the weekend)?
2. What is your home address?
3. What number should we contact you with to confirm a time.
4. What reading level do you believe your child is at (we are looking for a range of students)
5. If you know anyone else who might be interested in doing this study, please pass this along!
mPath helps organizations understand, design, and create for children. We have worked with organizations such as the LEGO Group, Hasbro, Lowe’s Hardware, and Best Buy to look at what people really need. The founder of mPath, Dr. Elliott Hedman, originally lived in Summit County, Colorado and currently lives in Boulder. Understanding children is a difficult task; in our at home research we use scientific methods that we developed at the MIT Media Lab. We love playing and learning from children and strive to build environments where children are motivated to grow. You can find out more about us at www.buildempathy.com.